Sleepover #1

13:14 Safiyah Kelise 0 Comments


Hey guys! so today i was brainstorming on what to post on my blog and i had some magical idea that i think you'll like. so, me and my Bestfriend, Kam, have sleepovers frequently. seeing as we have so many of them, why shouldn't i blog about what we are doing? so, this will be a sort of series, each blog regarding this series with be called "Sleepover" with whatever number next to it. I will be telling you today what i am packing, i will take some snaps, tell you if we watch a movie. also, today i think we might be baking a cake, so i will show you the end results (or what is left of them).

Packing

so i packed some pairs of pj's, hairbrush, deodrant, toothbrush, camera & tripod, hair product and my laptop, not bad considering the amount i usually bring!
there have been countless occasions where I have bought bags and bags, so to save myself this time from carrying them to and from a car, I packed everything in a mini suitcase. wakky, I know but did do me a lot of favours, would recommend  it if you do not travel light and want something easy to carry all your stuff in. 











 We made some intresting looking cakes. these were supposed to be full on sponges, like the top picture, but one went downhill. you can guess who managed to make that one ;) whilst i was taking my cake out of the tin it flopped over, me, my bestfriend and her Brother literally fell to the floor laughing. i didnt even know what was funny, it was there faces and continuous giggles that made me weep with laughter.

during the night, instead of watching an actual movie, we decided to watch horror trailers that almost made us shat ourselves! wasnt the best thing in the world for me, but we made jokes about the masks they wore in The Purge, endless entertainment watching Kam laugh!

i guess to sum up our night in whole would be lots of giggles (more like tons). i had lots of fun! thankyou for the sleepover Kam! looking forward to our next one! also, if you have any ideas we could do on our next sleepover that you think is a good idea of you have tried and enjoyed it, then comment below and we will try and feature it in my next sleepover post!

Safiyah.K